Committed to investing in Australia first
Do you love Australia? Make sure your super is invested in making a better Australia.
- Investments focused on Australia
- Join online in 5 minutes
- Administration fees are only 0.99% p.a. plus $1.80 per week*
- Find your lost, active and inactive super funds*
- Monitor your employer payments
The True Blue investment option aims to provide you with long term financial gain and investments that put Australia first today and into the future.
True Blue only invests in Australian listed securities such as Australian shares, Australian listed property trusts, Australian bonds and cash.
Its your super and your future, make sure it is invested in Australia first. Join online to also find and combine all you old super accounts at the same time. Only takes 5 minutes.
True Blue super is committed to investing in Australia. We want to help secure Australia’s future and Australian jobs.
Invest your super in a portfolio that includes Australian listed companies that specialise in Health Care, Information Technology, Utilities, Financials, Real Estate, Mining, Agriculture, Energy and Industrials.
Revolutionising the super industry through technology, innovation, and a customer-first focus
Manage your fund from the App, mobile site or speak to your personal account manager.
Find and Combine
Stop paying unnecessary fees*. Combine your lost, active, and inactive super funds into one.
Supercharge your Super
Technology + Innovation + Education + Rewards that’s mobiSuper.
Invested in Australia
This website contains general advice only. It doesn’t take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should carefully consider these things and the mobiSuper Product Disclosure Statement, Reference Guide and Insurance Guide before acting on the advice. A copy of the PDS is available on this website or by contacting us. mobiSuper Pty Limited (ABN 64 613 581 981) is a corporate authorised representative (No. 001246226) of ZIB Financial Pty Limited (ABN 80 609 197 971 AFSL No. 482464). The issuer of mobiSuper is Tidswell Financial Services Ltd (ABN 55 010 810 607 AFSL 237628) as trustee for mobiSuper which is a division of Tidswell Master Superannuation Plan (ABN 34 300 938 877.)
* Before consolidating your super, please consider any exit fees charged by your other funds and any effect on your insurances. mobiSuper provides automatic death, total and permanent disablement and also income protection insurance (if you are employed), subject to conditions and exclusions, including a five year Pre-existing Condition Exclusion. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Reference Guide for further information. Fees are only one factor you should consider when deciding whether to consolidate your super.